On this tour, you will explore 6 of South Australia’s seven main wine-producing regions. In each region, we will enjoy tastings at a carefully selected winery. Some of the restaurants will offer picturesque vineyard settings, others may feature stunning views, intriguing architecture, or historic stone buildings, and one or two of them may just rely on their great food to command our patronage. It’s not all eating and drinking though, we will have lined up boat rides on the Coorong to the mouth of the Murray River, a paddle steamer ride on the mighty Murray, an Aboriginal guided tour of an Aboriginal cultural heritage art site, a night photography workshop, a tour of some historic properties and some short walks.
You will stay in carefully chosen, authentic, local or boutique-style accommodation, with unique attributes to make your stay in South Australia a little different but very memorable. Sound exhausting? We have two nights on a luxury houseboat that will give us a full day to chill, catch up on rest, read that holiday book, or review your wine purchases.
- Experience some of the most scenic regions of the Clare and Barossa Valleys
- Visit fabulous regional food and wine producers
- View the spectacular Port Willunga clifftops on the Fleurieu Peninsula
- Explore McLaren Vale stopping at the historic wineries and distilleries
- Discover the Alice in Wonderland-like d’Arenberg Cube
- Stay at Bungaree Station heritage property, showcasing Australian farming history
- Visit Maggie Beer’s Farmshop at Pheasant Farm winery
||1 December 2021|
- Tours depart with a minimum of 4 clients
- No more than 6 clients on any trip
- To book and reserve your place on a tour, a deposit of $500 and a completed booking form is required