The unspoilt Sapphire Coast, lying on the NSW far south coast, is arguably the most scenic coastline and hinterland in the entire state (and maybe even the country)! It sparkles with stunning beaches, spectacular wilderness, great fishing, exhilarating bush walks, wonderful food, and charming towns. The Sapphire Coast stretches from Bermagui to Eden, and offers a picturesque coastal drive from Sydney or Melbourne. It is famous for its crystal-clear beaches, lakes and river inlets, and is one of Australia’s best destinations for whale-watching.
The region remains a relatively undiscovered treasure. It has heritage listed towns, national parks, and intriguing museums, deserted pristine white beaches, panoramic landscapes, and fabulous local cuisine, especially the award-winning local seafood.
The Sapphire Coast is also one of the few places in the world where you can see whales feed during their migration. The number of whales have been increasing each year and the best time of year to see them is September to late November, when they heading south to Antarctica with their young.
On this newly developed 6-day tour, you’ll be taken to many of the highlights the region has to offer — Bermagui, Tilba, Merimbula, Eden, Tathra and Pambula, to name a few. There are dozens of stunning towns and villages dotted throughout the countryside. The tour includes some sensational meals, comfortable accommodation, and entrance fees to the listed sights including whale watching. You’ll be transferred around in comfort.
- Day trip to Montague Island
- Whale watching cruise from Eden Marina
- Dinner at Banksia, in the heritage-listed Old Pambula Bank
- Coastal walks in national parks
- Visit the Killer Whale Museum and Bega Heritage Centre
- Sampling fresh oysters and mussels, straight from the boat
- Visits to Bermagui, Tilba, Tathra, Merimbula, and Pambula
||24 October 2022|
|TOUR COST||$2,690 per person twin share|
- Tours depart with a minimum of 6 clients
- No more than 14 clients on any trip
- Tour cost excludes domestic flights and train travel
- To book and reserve your place on a tour, a deposit of $500 and a completed booking form is required