The island of Tasmania is renowned for its pristine wilderness, abundant wildlife, gourmet food, convict history, and wonderful walks. We’ll share the best of all of these with you.
Our tour begins in Hobart, at the foothills of Mt Wellington, a city that offers a contrasting blend of heritage, scenery, and culture, with world class attractions nearby. We’ll explore Salamanca Place, a short walk from the waterfront, with its galleries, theatres, craft shops, and restaurants in 1830s Georgian warehouses and enjoy the food and entertainment of Salamanca Market, Australia’s best outdoor market.
The Museum of Old and New Art – or MONA – is one of Australia’s biggest private galleries. Described by its owner as a “subversive adult Disneyland”, the unique collection includes some of the world’s most thought-provoking and innovative contemporary art.
Visit iconic Cradle Mountain National Park and walk amongst ancient rainforests, glacial lakes, and rugged mountains. Travel to the edge of the Tarkine wilderness and spend a full day cruising the remote Arthur River. Marvel at the rocky granite peaks, abundant wildlife, and pristine waters of Freycinet National Park. Leave civilisation behind on secluded Maria Island, where visitors are limited by the National Park. Explore the UNESCO-listed Port Arthur historic site, then eat your way across beautiful Bruny Island.
Throughout your journey you’ll be taking in the fresh clean air and walking through the iconic landscapes Tasmania is known for, as well as indulging in carefully selected meals that focus on top-quality seasonal produce and local wines.
- Quirky and curious MONA
- Hiking Cradle Mountain National Park
- Cruising the remote Arthur River at the edge of the Tarkine wilderness
- Pristine Freycinet National Park
- Getting off the grid on Maria Island
- Beautiful Bruny Island
- UNESCO listed Port Arthur
- Tasmania’s top quality food and wine
- Wonderful walks amongst the fresh air and wild Tasmanian landscapes
||24th September 2022|
- Tours depart with a minimum of 8 clients
- No more than 16 clients on any trip
- Tour extensions – before or after tour extensions can be arranged on your behalf
- Domestic flights are not included
- To book and reserve your place on a tour, a deposit of $500 and a completed booking form is required