There are so many reasons to visit this country – there is so much to see and do. Even though it is relatively small it packs a lot of punch for the travellers. The indigenous and colonial history is fascinating. The food is fabulous and the scenery is spectacular. Plus, the abundance of wildlife is one of the draw cards for travellers and will take you by surprise. It’s no wonder that in 2013, Lonely Planet rated it the “hottest travel destination on the planet”, and they didn’t mean the weather! Check out our Sri Lanka tours from Australia.
- The Sigiriya Heavenly Rock Fortress
- Safari drives spotting the abundance of wildlife.
- Sri Lanka’s food, glorious food!
- Sunset on the Dutch lighthouse in stunning Galle
- The UNESCO-listed Dambulla rock cave temple
||14 November 2020|
- This tour departs with a minimum of 6 clients
No more than 16 clients on any trip
Land only packages available
- Tour extensions – before or after tour extensions can be arranged on your behalf
- Business or premium economy flights can be arranged at an additional cost if available
- To book and reserve your place on a tour, a deposit of $250 and a completed booking form is required