Blue Dot Travel is offering its first-ever tour specially timed to take you away over Christmas and New Year. We’ve come to learn that for many reasons, a sizeable number of people would like to head out of town at this time of year. After all, it’s not called the silly season for nothing!
There are so many reasons to visit Southern India – there is so much to see and do. Even though it is a relatively small it packs a lot of punch for the travellers. The indigenous and colonial history is fascinating. The food is fabulous. The scenery is spectacular. Plus, the abundance of wildlife — one of the draw-cards for travellers — will take you by surprise. It’s no wonder that in 2013, Lonely Planet rated it the ”hottest travel destination on the planet”, and they didn’t mean the weather!
- Your houseboat stay on the backwaters of Kerala
- Kochi’s famous sunset through the Chinese fishing nets
- The amazing Nagahole wildlife park
- Mysore’s palaces and colourful markets
- Kumarkom’s peace and serenity
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway – a world heritage site
||21 December 2018|
- Tours depart with minimum of 4 clients
- No more than 16 clients on any trip
- Land only packages available
- Tour extensions – before or after tour extensions can be arranged on your behalf
- Business or premium economy flights can be arranged at an additional cost if available
- To book and reserve your place on a tour, a deposit of $250 and a completed booking form is required
Note: Sharing may be necessary on the houseboat for 2 nights