While there is much to see and do in Seoul, you need to leave the capital to understand Korea. There’s traditional villages, UNESCO temples and Buddha’s, countryside with hills full of native trees and rice paddies. The Taiwanese do not feel a connection to China but the Chinese government’s views differ. There is often tensions between the two but politics aside, you must join us if you like mountains, lakes, dumplings, peaceful walks in scenic forests and exploring quaint villages and towns. Join our South Korea Taiwan tours.
- Korea’s temples, traditional villages and stunning countryside
- The Jagalchi Fish Markets in Busan
- Jeju Island
- Sun Moon Lake, Taiwan
- Taipei’s delicious dumplings – yum!
- Tarako Gorge, North East Taiwan
||1 May 2020|
- Tours depart with minimum of 4 clients
- No more than 16 clients on any trip
- Land only packages available
- Tour extensions – before or after tour extensions can be arranged on your behalf
- Business or premium economy flights can be arranged at an additional cost if available
- To book and reserve your place on a tour, a deposit of $250 and a completed booking form is required