Welcome to our tour of regional NSW, with visits to some wonderful historic homesteads, award-winning gardens and the opportunity to share a meal with some remarkable outback hosts. On this tour you will also get to experience an opera, performed by Co-Opera Adelaide while enjoying a long lunch at Picollo Family Farm.
You can get an insight into the daily life of a working property, take a guided tour of the history and nature of the property, and in the evening after a rewarding drink, sit down to a delicious home-cooked meal which is sourced primarily from that farm. Along the way, you will visit World Heritage areas and be guided through them with Aboriginal guides where possible.
You will most likely encounter Australian wildlife almost daily including kangaroos, emus, echidnas and a colourful range of spectacular birds. There will be opportunities to taste some award-winning wine and foods direct from the producers and time to relax, unwind and to meet the locals.
- Opera and Long Lunch at Picollo Farm
- Visit some of Griffith’s most famous food and wine locations
- Guided farm tour at historic Bindara Station located on the banks of the Darling River
- Aboriginal guided tour of the Mungo world heritage area including the famous “Walls of China”
- Emmylou paddle-steamer, cruise along the red gum lined Murray River
- Home-cooked South African camp oven dinner at Burraburoon
- Guided tour and shearing demonstration at Shear Outback in Hay
- Guided tour of Dunera Museum and Bishop’s Lodge in Hay
- Personalised walking farm tour at Corynnia Station
- A trip highlight, a homestead dinner at Corynnia Station
- Watch a video of this tour – donated by one of our clients Norma Barne
||8 March 2021|
|TOUR COST||$6,999 per person twin share|
- Tours depart with a minimum of 6 clients
- No more than 6 clients on any trip
- To book and reserve your place on a tour, a deposit of $500 and a completed booking form is required