Travelling on a private aircraft, hop seamlessly between remote gourmet produce regions, spectacular ocean coastlines and desert landscapes. We’ll stay at excellent properties and be guided by experts with a thorough understanding and appreciation of these remote and ancient lands. On this journey, you will fly to remote regions others simply cannot access, so you won’t cross paths with any other tourists. Instead you’ll meet locals on their properties and stations, stay in boutique accommodation and be welcomed into a fascinating raw environment, enjoying a unique hospitality experience.
Our group size will be no more than 8 passengers, accompanied by experienced tour leaders and pilot. Along the way, you will be looked after by highly experienced crew for the whole trip, flying you in safety and making sure everything just ‘happens’. Over the years, great relationships and friendships have been built at each destination. You can truly relax and enjoy this wonderful Australian escape. The tour will be accompanied by a Blue Dot tour leader. Tour departs and ends in Melbourne.
- Experience some of the most scenic sections of the Southern Ocean and Port Lincoln
- Private dinners and tastings at regional food and wine producers
- Stay at working stations and enjoy authentic country hospitality
- View the 550 million-year-old Ediacaran fossils at Parachilna
- Stay at Kalunga Safari Camp with an abundance of wildlife and beautiful landscapes
- Walk amongst the white salt pans of Lake Gairdner
- Visit Mt Sturt and the Organ Pipes Amphitheatre
||6 September 2021|
- Tours depart with minimum of 6 clients
- No more than 8 clients on any trip
- To book and reserve your place on a tour, a deposit of $500 and a completed booking form is required