New Zealand’s South Island hosts one of the world’s purest natural landscapes: from wildlife to wineries, glacial valleys to star-filled skies, the South Island has it all. After indulging in the world-class food and wine, we’ll walk it off in magnificent National Parks and wilderness areas. The laid back, friendly atmosphere in Queenstown and Christchurch is a reflection of the South Island culture. But beyond the cities is where this island shines: we’ll take you through the best of the South Island’s stunning landscapes from remote Doubtful Sound to alpine hiking at Mount Cook, to a helicopter ride across the glaciers of the West Coast. Our tour will take you through a mix of South Island highlights, and unique local gems, all peppered with a foodie’s eye.
- Wilderness cruise on Doubtful Sound
- Stunning hikes at Mount Cook and Wanaka
- World-famous Marlborough wine region
- Abel Tasman National Park
- Helicopter flight over Franz Josef & Fox Glaciers
- Awe-inspiring landscapes at every turn, it’s nature at its best!
||2021 (departure date to be confirmed)|
- Tour cost excludes international flights
- Tours depart with a minimum of 6 clients
- No more than 16 clients on any trip
- Tour extensions – before or after tour extensions can be arranged on your behalf
- International flights are not included in tour price, and will be advised when flights begin operation again
- To book and reserve your place on a tour, a deposit of $500 and a completed booking form is required