Mudgee is one of the main towns in the NSW Central West region. It has a population of around 12,500 and is well known for its historical buildings, vineyards and food culture. However, while the town itself is a wonderful place to visit, stay and absorb, the entire region has much to offer and using Mudgee as a base is an ideal hub for daily trips in different directions.
Your hosted tour will take in the best the region has to offer including outstanding accommodation (you won’t want to leave), wonderful walks, visits to some of the many family-owned vineyards, and short trips to surrounding towns – many of them with great historical significance. You’ll picnic in an olive grove and learn about the olive oil extraction process. There is an opportunity to explore Mudgee in-depth, and also visit Rylstone, Gulgong, Hill End, Sofala and experience the stunning drive into Dunns Swamp.
- Mudgee’s heritage streets and buildings
- Visit the regions many vineyards
- Lunch at Pipe Clay – a meal you won’t forget
- Our stunning accommodation at the Mudgee Guesthouse
- Amazing landscapes on your drive to Dunns Swamp
- Visits to the surrounding towns of Gulgong, Rylstone, Hill End and Sofala
||22 August 2021|
|TOUR COST||$2,850 per person twin share|
- Tours depart with a minimum of 6 clients
- No more than 14 clients on any trip
- To book and reserve your place on a tour, a deposit of $500 and a completed booking form is required