The Northern Territory’s Top End is a world apart from the rest of Australia. The landscapes are vast and awe-inspiring, the wildlife is prolific and the indigenous soul of the area is unmistakable. There is something intangible about the way travel feels in this remote part of the country.
Our Top End tour allows you to experience the best the region has to offer. We launch off in Darwin, Australia’s Northernmost capital, and travel to Katherine, known for its spectacular gorges and rock formations which shift colour in the changing light. We visit the spectacular Litchfield National Park and iconic Kakadu National Park, World Heritage-listed as both a cultural and natural sanctuary. In these stunning natural settings, you will certainly get the feeling that human beings are secondary to all the wild beauty.
Beyond the grand landscapes, the heart and soul of the Top End is the indigenous population that calls it home. Arnhemland is a remote slice of Australian wilderness and an Aboriginal homeland of great spiritual power. Visitor access is limited, and we provide a special opportunity to stay on the Amurdak people’s land, learning about their traditions and ancient art “galleries”.
The Tiwi Islands, often referred to as the islands of smiles, are also home to a unique indigenous community known for their traditional lifestyle, stunning artworks and vibrant fabrics. Whilst most travellers visit Bathurst Island on a scheduled tour from Darwin, we will travel further to Melville Island on a private journey for an intimate experience of island culture.
- The changing colours of Katherine Gorge
- World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park
- Arnhem Land and its indigenous communities
- Tiwi Islands, the land of smiles
- Staying at unique lodges set amongst stunning natural settings
||30th April 2022|
|TOUR COST||$8,780 per person twin share|
- Tours depart with minimum of 8 clients
- Flights to and from Darwin are not included
- No more than 16 clients on any trip
- To book and reserve your place on a tour, a deposit of $500 and a completed booking form is required