With scenery to rival Switzerland, a growing reputation for cheese and wine and a surprising number of UNESCO World Heritage sites, it’s little wonder adventurous travellers are increasingly turning to Eastern Europe. Dine in centuries-old restaurants, wander along cobblestone streets and explore medieval castles – including the one said to have inspired the gothic horror novel Dracula in Transylvania – on our Bulgaria Romania Moldova tours without the crowds, or high cost, of Western Europe.
- No less than 9 UNESCO-listed sites of Bulgaria
- Plovdiv in Bulgaria, arguably Europe’s oldest consistently occupied city
- Romania’s beautiful Transylvania region
- The painted monasteries of northern Romania
- Moldova’s wine caves
- Medieval towns and villages of the region
- The region’s food and wine.
||2 September 2021|
- Tours depart with a minimum of 4 clients
- No more than 16 clients on any trip
- Land only packages available
- Tour extensions – before or after tour extensions can be arranged on your behalf
- Business or premium economy flights can be arranged at an additional cost if available
- To book and reserve your place on a tour, a deposit of $250 and a completed booking form is required
- Private tour also available for 4 or more clients