Tour Alaksa – the biggest state of the US is a nature-lover’s utopia. Ice-capped mountains, forests full of wildlife plus lakes & rivers full of fish. What’s not to love? You are almost guaranteed of seeing the bears. Caribou, Moose and Bison are also fairly common. There are hundreds of bird species to be found also including the American Bald Eagle. Orca’s and various species of whales can also be spotted off the coast. If light trekking, log cabins and wilderness is your thing, our Alaska small group tours are for you.
Walk on the toe of a forty-four kilometer glacier!
Explore four National Parks; Denali, Wrangell St. Elias, Arctic National and Katmai National Park!
Soak in thermal hot springs, admire crystal-like sculptures out of ice
Ride in GoldStar Class on a scenic stretch of the iconic Alaska Railroad
Search for marine wildlife while sailing to the remote town of Seldovia
See the bears in Katmai National Park-home to the highest concentration of brown bears in the country
||1 July 2019|
- Tours depart with minimum of 4 clients
- No more than 16 clients on any trip
- Land only packages available
- Tour extensions – before or after tour extensions can be arranged on your behalf
- Business or premium economy flights can be arranged at an additional cost if available
- To book and reserve your place on a tour, a deposit of $250 and a completed booking form is required